Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Zed451 - Chicago, IL

I am so behind on my posts, but here's a quick shot of one of my last dessert stops in Chicago.  When I asked my foodie friends what was a must eat before I leave Chicago, they raved about the butterscotch bread pudding at Zed451, which I thought was a brazillian bbq spot so I would have never guessed they have excellent desserts.    

I would have never ventured here had it not been for my friend's recommendation and the food we had was really good.  I know most people enjoy getting all the different cuts of meat when they go to a braziallian bbq restaurant, but I am one of the few who actually get full from the salad bar.  The have a build your own salad station, soups, a charcuterie and cheese station, a whole range of different types of pre-made gourmet salad.  

Don't forget to finish your meal off with their butterscotch brioche bread pudding with home made marshmallow on top.  Can't get any better than that!  Ok maybe Tartine's bread pudding but we'll have to wait a few more posts for that one.  


Zed 451

739 N Clark St
(between Superior St & Chicago Ave)
Chicago, IL 60610


No comments:

Post a Comment